We invite you to please download our FREE Amazing People Toolkit.
From podcasts to role-play, from hot-seating to balloon debates, the toolkit and our resources lend themselves brilliantly to active engagement strategies. This pack is full of engaging ideas for starters, activities and plenaries. It includes a live classroom case study, which we hope will give you even more inspiration for educational strategies that captivate and encourage action learning.
‘Short and concise… easy reading and hard- working.’
Karen Sullivan, SecEd.
‘Thorough, informative and fascinating… all in a neat little package.’
Cindy Taylor, All Books Review International
‘An invaluable stimulus to create dialogue and debate in schools.’
Dave Jones, Pearson Headteacher of the North
Also introducing Amazing People Library! Discover new ways to inspire reading! For Librarians and Teachers, this is an online reference resource designed to make libraries and classrooms, even more amazing.
- Hundreds of life stories of influential figures, all housed in an entirely unique online reference resource.
- BioViews® offer an important engagement tool for reluctant readers, through the support of built-in audio narration for every story.
- New characters are uploaded throughout the year at no extra cost, adding to this ever-evolving collection.
- Features include advanced browse, search and annotation capabilities, as well as sharing functionality across social media.
- Highly affordable pricing makes this a compelling purchase for any library.
- The flexibility and usability supports ready-to-go library programs and reference work. Also included is a Library and School Toolkit, offering engaging activities and library program ideas.