One day….many years ago…in JUNE….
1742 – Benjamin Franklin put the final touches on something we all use now….
1770 – Captain James Cook discovered what?
1896 – Henry Ford……
1927 – The first of a ‘specific’ award was awarded to Charles Lindbergh….
1928 – Amelia Earhart did what?
1955 – Which Walt Disney animated movie was released?
1961 – Which of Elvis song reached #1 in the charts?
1969 – Which Beatles song featuring John Lennon hits #1 in the UK?
Amazing People Club feature hundreds of famous people as BioViews® stories.
Books, eBooks, audios and avatars. These amazing individuals are perfect role models to be kept ‘alive’ in the classroom. What can our historical geniuses teach us today? These amazing stories are a unique way for teachers and parents to make history exciting for students and children. Adults also enjoy these incredible stories.
- Do you want to inspire others?
- Does history bore your students?
- Do you want to discover a unique class activity?
Show students how others have not only changed our world, but how they can encourage and inspire them. BioViews® really capture the students immediately as the historical subject tells their own story. Find out more at the AMAZING PEOPLE CLUB and discover this unique way of learning.
You will discover many great ideas that you can use in the classroom.
- 1742 – Benjamin Franklin put the final touches on his stove, the Franklin Stove
- 1770 – Captain James Cook discovered The Great Barrier Reef in Australia
- 1896 – Henry Ford created the first horseless carriage
- 1927 – The 1st Distinguished Flying Cross was awarded to Charles Lindbergh
- 1928 – Amelia Earhart as a passenger, joined pilot Wilmer Stultz to become the first woman to be flown over the Atlantic Ocean
- Walt Disney animated movie, The Lady and the Tramp was released
- 1961 – Elvis song “Are You Lonesome Tonight’ hits #1 in the charts
- 1969 – Beatles song, The Ballad of John and Yoko, hits #1 in the UK
Amazing People Education is brought to you by The Amazing People Club – an international education publisher that is bringing these sensational resources to students and teachers worldwide. To explore tips and tricks on classroom edu-tainment using BioViews®, please download our free Amazing Teacher Toolkit. To get involved in our direct-to-classroom resources, be sure to check out these Education Case Studies. We would like you to try some of our amazing class starters and let us know how they were received by teachers and students. To take a peek at how some students reacted when they came face to face with Columbus and Michelangelo, please see our video from Castle Vale High School. For further information, please contact email@example.com, or visit www.amazingpeopleclub.com