Monday – WHO AM I?
- My surname begins with the letter ‘M’
- I was born in 1791 in the U.S.
- Went to Yale College
- Attended lectures on electricity
- I painted portraits
- Moved to England
- Attended the Royal Academy of Arts
- Won a gold medal at the Adelphi Society of Arts exhibition
- Opened an art studio back home in the U.S.
- However, I am probably known for something very different to art!
Who am I?
‘Tune in’ to Amazing People Education tomorrow to find out AND try and solve the next ‘who am I’ challenge beginning with the next letter ‘A’.
Amazing People Education is brought to you by The Amazing People Club – an international education publisher that is bringing these sensational resources to students and teachers worldwide. To explore tips and tricks on classroom edu-tainment using BioViews®, please download our free Amazing Teacher Toolkit. To get involved in our direct-to-classroom resources, be sure to check out these Education Case Studies.
We would like you to try some of our amazing class starters and let us know how they were received by teachers and students. To take a peek at how some students reacted when they came face to face with Columbus and Michelangelo, please see our video from Castle Vale High School.