February 27th marks the birthday of this Amazing Composer and Musician.
Wolfgang Mozart is one of the world’s most celebrated classical musicians. Be inspired by his great story which follows him from his early years where he was composing as a child, to his most prolific times when he was composing and travelling all over the world and would create works such as ‘The Marriage of Figaro‘ and ‘The Magic Flute‘.
He travelled the world playing music with his father Leopold and his sister Maria Anna.
Amazing People like Mozart are perfect role models who can ‘visit’ your classroom.
Bring MOZART into your classroom. Through his BioView® explore what he did and what inspired him to do so, understanding what his personal motivations were.
Dr Charles Margerison has developed BioViews® for everyone to explore, learn and reflect on our historical geniuses in a most unique way.
What is a BioView®?
BioViews® are short, historical stories told in the form of a virtual biographical interview. They capture the many achievements of the most revered individuals the world has ever known.
What makes a BioView® so amazing?
- These biographical stories are AWESOME and ENGAGING for the classroom
- They ENCOURAGE and INSPIRE our generation
- They really CAPTURE the students immediately as the historical story is told in the form of a virtual biographical interview
Meet the students from Castle Vale High School in the U.K. and BRING YOUR CLASSROOM TO LIFE! Our resources are a unique diversity from main stream class activities. Just check out the students from Castle Vale High School in the U.K. and see how they interact in class.
- In what year was Mozart born?
- How old was Mozart when he wrote his first scherzo?
- What is the name of the award he received by Pope Clement XIV?
- What two famous composers influenced his Baroque style of composing?
- What is the name of the famous composition that he had yet to complete when he died?
Amazing People Education is brought to you by The Amazing People Club – an international education publisher that is bringing these sensational resources to students and teachers worldwide. To explore tips and tricks on classroom edu-tainment using BioViews®, please download our free Amazing Teacher Toolkit. To get involved in our direct-to-classroom resources, be sure to check out these Education Case Studies.
We would like you to try some of our amazing class starters and let us know how they were received by teachers and students. To take a peek at how some students reacted when they came face to face with Columbus and Michelangelo, please see our video from Castle Vale High School.