Goodbye 2013 and HELLO 2014!
What has 2014 got in store for all of us? This year, don’t put too much pressure on yourself with unachievable resolutions.
Here’s some key notes for a more successful year.
- Have a clean out – you will be surprised just how invigorating this can be. Have a long, hard look at what you’ve been storing around the office or home over the past year. Did you use it or wear it last year? Donate, donate, donate!
- Keep a positive outlook. Try hard to push negative thoughts out of your mind.
- Set achievable goals! Please don’t promise yourself you will build and fly a hot air balloon over New York city this year!
- Read and learn something new. Knowledge is POWER! Start with reading the great articles we have published by Dr Charles Margerison. You will be able to connect with the ideas in each article and these can assist you with some of the tasks you will undertake this year. Click HERE.
- Eat well – Sleep well – Get a bit of exercise. How simple can that be. Yes, sleeping is often a struggle for some, but by eating well and exercising both brain and body, you may help that situation.
- Keep happy, positive people around you and distance yourself from those that don’t deserve your time. Read more about Amazing People and Teams HERE.
- Do something YOU LOVE at least once a week! How many times do you put off that peaceful walk, that gym session, a leisurely browse in the shopping centre or even that short, quiet time to read ?
- TIME MANAGEMENT! Much can be achieved with better Time Management! Time management is not a corporate ‘thing!’ Every one of us can utilise our time better. Click HERE to read what Dr Charles Margerison has written.
- Ask yourself – DO I WANT TO and/or DO I HAVE TO? You will be amazed how these two questions can help resolve conflict in your own mind when faced with uncertain questions and obligations!
- LOVE WHO YOU ARE! That’s hard because our life is surrounded by judgement, pressure to appease others and to give up our time. When we say “no”, this can be misinterpreted as ‘selfish.’ It’s not; it is ‘self – is.” You, your time, your life.
- SHARE – when trying to establish your life in 2014 with some of the above points, you must remember to share yourself too. There are times when we have to be part of our work community, social community and family even when we see others disregarding it.
This year, make a point of reading more about these amazing people we feature. Dr Charles Margerison has written these fantastic BIOVIEW® stories with the ultimate aim of INSPIRING YOU!
His goal is to give us some solid foundations to goal setting, the will to work hard, to show us what others achieved through great hardship, hard work and a belief that they can do it. Above all, they are for your enjoyment. All these amazing stories are here for you to read and share. Click HERE to gain a more positive outlook to help you make 2014 a better and brighter year!
Take these inspirational stories into your business, school and family and connect with those around you.
Amazing People Education is brought to you by The Amazing People Club – an international education publisher that is bringing these sensational resources to students and teachers worldwide. To explore tips and tricks on classroom edu-tainment using BioViews®, please download our free Amazing Teacher Toolkit. To get involved in our direct-to-classroom resources, be sure to check out these Education Case Studies.
We would like you to try some of our amazing class starters and let us know how they were received by teachers and students. To take a peek at how some students reacted when they came face to face with Columbus and Michelangelo, please see our video from Castle Vale High School.