DAY 2 – ‘The Perfectionist’ – Meet William Boeing.
The Boeing Company is a leader in successful innovations within aviation and other industries. Follow its founder, William Boeing, on a journey that took him to great heights. He was a keen entrepreneur and realized that aviation would provide huge benefits to his business. He saw opportunities along life’s path and chose to seize them, and turn them into successful business solutions.
William’s strong business sense and leadership skills were special traits that we can learn from. His motivating life story can help students in developing and nurturing their own talents.
- What business did William first become involved with?
- What was the name of the flying school where William learned to fly?
- In what year did he enter into business with George Conrad Westervelt?
- How many people were on the first passenger service flight in 1927?
- The first modern airliner was launched in 1932. What was the name of that aircraft?
Find out all these answers at Amazing Entrepreneurs.
Amazing People Education is brought to you by The Amazing People Club – an international education publisher that is bringing these sensational resources to students and teachers worldwide. To explore tips and tricks on classroom edu-tainment using BioViews®, please download our free Amazing Teacher Toolkit. To get involved in our direct-to-classroom resources, be sure to check out these Education Case Studies.
We would like you to try some of our amazing class starters and let us know how they were received by teachers and students. To take a peek at how some students reacted when they came face to face with Columbus and Michelangelo, please see our video from Castle Vale High School.