This man may not be known world-wide, but the business he promoted is known to everyone, particularly children all over the globe!
- This is one of the most captivating stories of vision and entrepreneurship in business history!
- A multi-million dollar business that surpassed all expectations and possibly has never been matched!
- A simple idea with simple ‘ingredients’ and a simple guideline to ensure success!
Any ideas yet?
His name was RAY KROC!
Who was Ray Kroc?
Ray is the man behind the success of McDONALD’S!
Meet the man behind McDonald’s Golden Arches and the global fast food restaurant empire that it has become. In this inspiring story, you gain a new insight into how Ray came to meet the McDonald brothers, who were running a small burger joint. Understand how his experience in business and creative ideas, enabled him to develop a vision that would ultimately pave the way for the whole fast food industry. You’ll enjoy getting acquainted with this amazing man. Ray’s success and the success of the company, is a tribute to his great business skills and his ability to recognise a fantastic opportunity when it arose.
A story for all students to show what determination and drive can do. Students can listen to his audio story HERE.
Ray is one of several other entrepreneurs students can learn more from in our Amazing Entrepreneurs eBook or book.
- What did Ray Kroc do during World War 1?
- After the war, what was one of the first jobs Ray did?
- How did Ray become involved with the McDonald Brothers?
- What were some of the strict guidelines Ray enforced at each McDonald’s restaurant?
- What charity is a result of Ray’s vision?
Amazing People Education is brought to you by The Amazing People Club – an international education publisher that is bringing these sensational resources to students and teachers worldwide. To explore tips and tricks on classroom edu-tainment using BioViews®, please download our free Amazing Teacher Toolkit. To get involved in our direct-to-classroom resources, be sure to check out these Education Case Studies.
We would like you to try some of our amazing class starters and let us know how they were received by teachers and students. To take a peek at how some students reacted when they came face to face with Columbus and Michelangelo, please see our video from Castle Vale High School.