With literacy still high on the agenda in September, we invite all educators to read a review about one of our Amazing Leader books featuring the iconic Mark Twain – read this review.
Students will have the opportunity to interact with this marvellous eBook. They will gain a new perspective on the life of this much-loved and influential writer.
- They will ‘travel’ with him through America, from tiny towns in Missouri to the streets of New York.
- Students will develop an understanding of what inspired him to write and discover how his determination to succeed and his strong sense of optimism helped him overcome obstacles.
- This eBook also features a range of engaging and educational elements that support inspirational learning.
- Explore an interactive map of Twain’s travels, browse a fascinating photo archive that visually documents his life and gain a useful overview of his life through a comprehensive timeline.
- A dramatized audio adaptation of his story is also embedded within the book.
- An interactive quiz at the end of each chapter enables you to test your new knowledge on this amazing life.
MEET MARK TWAIN – Students can research more about his work and what ‘triggered’ his writings.
Amazing People Education is brought to you by The Amazing People Club – an international education publisher that is bringing these sensational resources to students and teachers worldwide. To explore tips and tricks on classroom edu-tainment using BioViews®, please download our free Amazing Teacher Toolkit. To get involved in our direct-to-classroom resources, be sure to check out these Education Case Studies.
We would like you to try some of our amazing class starters and let us know how they were received by teachers and students. To take a peek at how some students reacted when they came face to face with Columbus and Michelangelo, please see our video from Castle Vale High School.