Have you wondered what Amazing People Club have to offer your students?
We have several reviews to share with you about these Amazing People who are perfect role models that can ‘visit’ your classroom. Please read about Amazing Careers, Amazing Entrepreneurs and Amazing Americans ….. and more – HERE.
Dr Charles Margerison has developed BioViews® for everyone to explore, learn and reflect on our historical geniuses.
Invite some of the world’s most amazing people, from Shakespeare to Curie, Lincoln to Nightingale, Michelangelo to Disney into your classroom soon. Let’s not forget the music world either with Elvis, John Lennon, Maria Callas and the classics of Bach and Beethoven.
WHY ARE THESE SO ABSORBING?
- These biographical stories are awesome and engaging for the classroom.
- They provide inspiration and proof to students that determination, hard work and commitment pay off.
- They are an effective way for you to reinforce not just work ethics, but LIFE ethics too.
- To appreciate how others have not only changed our world, but how they can encourage and inspire our generation.
- They really capture the students immediately as the historical subject tells their own story.
- eBooks, audios or the real thing….books – formats to compliment any teaching method, allowing teachers to diversify class activities.
Amazing People Education is brought to you by The Amazing People Club – an international education publisher that is bringing these sensational resources to students and teachers worldwide. To explore tips and tricks on classroom edu-tainment using BioViews®, please download our free Amazing Teacher Toolkit. To get involved in our direct-to-classroom resources, be sure to check out these Education Case Studies.
We would like you to try some of our amazing class starters and let us know how they were received by teachers and students. To take a peek at how some students reacted when they came face to face with Columbus and Michelangelo, please see our video from Castle Vale High School.