We are proud to share feedback with you from Castle Vale High School in the UK, Tahoma High School, Washington and Springbrook State School in Australia.
We invite you to view their video feedback about the Amazing People they ‘met’.
- Watch and listen as ‘Governor Phillip’ visits the students at Springbrook. The class are captivated by his unique story as he delivers it via his unique BioView®.
- Tahoma students were ‘visited’ by Captain James Cook.
- The students at Castle Vale were fortunate to ‘meet’ Christopher Columbus.
- What do you think your students would be able to gain from a virtual ‘one on one’ meeting with amazing people like Gustav Eiffel, Henry , Florence Nightingale or Albert Einstein?
- How can students who have difficulty relating to the written word be inspired to research more?
- How can you captivate the class from the outset?
Let us introduce you to the teachers and students at these schools as they come face to face with some Amazing People HERE.
At Amazing People Club, we have many resources to assist in studying history and assist motivating students. Check out our educational tips HERE.
Amazing People Education is brought to you by The Amazing People Club – an international education publisher that is bringing these sensational resources to students and teachers worldwide. To explore tips and tricks on classroom edu-tainment using BioViews®, please download our free Amazing Teacher Toolkit. To get involved in our direct-to-classroom resources, be sure to check out these Education Case Studies.
We would like you to try some of our amazing class starters and let us know how they were received by teachers and students. To take a peek at how some students reacted when they came face to face with Columbus and Michelangelo, please see our video from Castle Vale High School.