- So, what does make a student reach their highest potential?
- Are we doing all we can to assist their learning capacity?
- Are students prepared for the future?
- Are they graduating ready to innovate?
- What are some of the skills students should have in order to have a successful future?
We are sharing this very interesting article as we strive to create a better future for education. Our aim is to provide teachers, students, business (in fact, everyone!), some guidelines, strategies and ideas to make learning and teaching the best it can be – a ‘mountain’ of resources within easy reach whenever you need it. The article touches on the following:
- Critical thinking and problem-solving
- Collaboration across networks and leading by influence
- Agility and adaptability
- Initiative and entrepreneurialism
- Effective oral and written communication
- Accessing and analyzing information
- Curiosity and imagination
Amazing People Education is brought to you by The Amazing People Club – an international education publisher that is bringing these sensational resources to students and teachers worldwide. To explore tips and tricks on classroom edu-tainment using BioViews®, please download our free Amazing Teacher Toolkit. To get involved in our direct-to-classroom resources, be sure to check out these Education Case Studies.
We would like you to try some of our amazing class starters and let us know how they were received by teachers and students. To take a peek at how some students reacted when they came face to face with Columbus and Michelangelo, please see our video from Castle Vale High School.