Have you heard of Amazing People World? We bring inspirational learning into your classroom – Biographical stories about famous people in history. We have worked closely with top educators to develop Amazing People World that can be used in lessons, assemblies, coursework and activities. This is a great tool for the classroom.
Here’s a familiar dialogue:-
- “So, what was school like today?”
- “Did you learn anything exciting?”
- “So, nothing new, nothing you can tell us?”
- “Come on, there has to be something different today. You can’t learn the same thing over and over!”
- “Nah, not really, nothin’ different.”
- “No seriously, you must have learnt something new or something different, surely!?”
- “Whateverrrr! Give it a rest Mom!”
This conversation could be very different! Open up your world and introduce our world of Amazing People to your class, in fact, to your whole school.
This is a great opportunity to actually watch a YouTube FEATURE showing you what is available at Amazing People World. Click on the LINK.
- For a limited time, we are making Amazing People World, available to teachers and students. This is a multi-media rich, educational package that provides educators with an innovative way to connect topics with people. Get started today….enter Amazing People World HERE.
Amazing People Education is brought to you by The Amazing People Club – an international education publisher that is bringing these sensational resources to students and teachers worldwide. To explore tips and tricks on classroom edu-tainment using BioViews®, please download our free Amazing Teacher Toolkit. To get involved in our direct-to-classroom resources, be sure to check out these Education Case Studies.
We would like you to try some of our amazing class starters and let us know how they were received by teachers and students. To take a peek at how some students reacted when they came face to face with Columbus and Michelangelo, please see our video from Castle Vale High School.